I'm sitting on the floor on the airport in Amsterdam. HOW IS THIS NOT REAL TO ME YET?! I am still in a crazy fog. When will it set in, I wonder? Hopefully soon! I don't want to wander around for the next three months in a dream world. I guess it might help if I get some sleep. ;)
The time from home is 3:15am, the time here is 9:15am, bummer. I think I slept for 15 min on the last 8hr flight, maybe I'll catch a bit more on the next one? :D Despite my sleep deprivation, I'll have to admit that the movie choices are rockin.
Those of you who know me know that I am only thinking about food right now. I supposedly got dinner and breakfast on the last flight but I'm always game for another meal! Peace out for now while I try and figure out if I can get some food before the next flight!
Lovelovelove,
Kate
No comments:
Post a Comment